The Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library was featured in The New York Times
We are excited to announce that our project, The Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library, located in Medora, North Dakota, was featured in the New York Times on October 30!
"Perched dramatically on a butte, it aims to be 'a people’s presidential library,' rooted not in books and archives, but immersive exhibits that challenge visitors to get, as Roosevelt famously put it, “in the arena.”
“Libraries aren’t just about books and buildings,” Snøhetta co-founder Craig Dykers said, “but also about places, and learning about those places directly.”
Read the article here: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/1...
- Skimuseet marks its centenary with a new entrance designed by Snøhetta December 02 (2023)
- Snøhetta collaborates on the concept design for the redevelopment of Downtown Auckland November 29 (2023)
- Holcim Awards North American jury led by Craig Dykers November 27 (2023)
- h2o architectes and Snøhetta complete renovation of Musée national de la Marine November 21 (2023)
- Three awards for Snøhetta at the 2023 Archiproducts Design Award November 20 (2023)