Report pursuant to the new Norwegian Transparency Act
Snøhetta is committed to comply with the requirements set out in the Transparency Act relating to enterprises' transparency and work on fundamental human rights and decent working conditions.
A due diligence report covering the fiscal year of 2022 has been prepared and provided by Snøhetta pursuant to Section 5 of the Act.
The Transparency Act applies to larger enterprises that are resident in Norway and that offer goods and services in or outside Norway.
A joint due diligence report has therefore been prepared, covering our three Norwegian-based entities:
- Snøhetta AS, the holding company for the Snøhetta group.
- Snøhetta Oslo, which is based in Oslo, but also operates globally.
- Snøhetta Design, offering graphic and digital design services to customers, either directly or as part of projects run by the architectural studios in the Snøhetta group.
To ensure that social sustainability is implemented in our operations, Snøhetta AS, Snøhetta Oslo and Snøhetta Design have established various policies, guidelines, and tools to ensure our commitment to respect and promote fundamental human rights and decent working conditions.
- Snøhetta completes the new Vesterheim Commons at the Vesterheim campus in Decorah, Iowa October 02 (2023)
- Founding Partner, Craig Dykers, to deliver keynote at WRLD CTY 2023 October 02 (2023)
- Snøhetta returns to Alexandria for anniversary lecture September 25 (2023)
- Lascaux IV is honored with the Houen Foundation Award September 20 (2023)
- Snøhetta opens Arctic Nordic Alpine exhibition in Mürzzuschlag, Austria September 19 (2023)