AIRSIDE wins HKIA Best Commercial Building and Green Building Grand Award 2023
With views over Victoria Harbour and the Kai Tak River, AIRSIDE, the 177,670-square-metre project merges a 213-metre-tall tower with a second tower and its base in a continuous form. Set atop the Kai Tak MTR station, the design extends the urban landscape into the architecture itself, creating direct access between pedestrian transit areas, retail spaces at the tower’s base, and elevated garden landscapes.
Managing Director Richard Wood, Director Emily Yan, and Senior Architect/Project Manager Zeth Ko of Asia accepted the HKIA award on behalf of Snøhetta together with the client Nan Fung Group, local executive architect Ronald Lu & Partners, and supporting collaborators at the ceremony held on 8th November 2023.
Congratulations to the whole AIRSIDE team on these well-deserved accolades!
Photos by: Kevin Mak (header), Stephen Au
- Skimuseet marks its centenary with a new entrance designed by Snøhetta December 02 (2023)
- Snøhetta collaborates on the concept design for the redevelopment of Downtown Auckland November 29 (2023)
- Holcim Awards North American jury led by Craig Dykers November 27 (2023)
- h2o architectes and Snøhetta complete renovation of Musée national de la Marine November 21 (2023)
- Three awards for Snøhetta at the 2023 Archiproducts Design Award November 20 (2023)