Michelle Delk and Kate Larsen to Participate in the 2023 ASLA Conference Panels
At the 2023 ASLA Conference, two Snøhettans will be presenting! On Sunday, October 29, Michelle Delk, Partner and Discipline Director of Landscape Architecture, will discuss Reconciliation in Practice: Decolonizing Landscape Architecture.
On Monday, October 30, Kate Larsen, a Director of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, will present "Test, Tweak, Repeat," a discussion on Prototyping, Mockups, and Fabrication.
To learn more about the conference and presentations, please see here: https://brnw.ch/21wDGwb
- Skimuseet marks its centenary with a new entrance designed by Snøhetta December 02 (2023)
- Snøhetta collaborates on the concept design for the redevelopment of Downtown Auckland November 29 (2023)
- Holcim Awards North American jury led by Craig Dykers November 27 (2023)
- h2o architectes and Snøhetta complete renovation of Musée national de la Marine November 21 (2023)
- Three awards for Snøhetta at the 2023 Archiproducts Design Award November 20 (2023)