Snøhetta at Milan Design Week
Join us at Milan Design Week for several project launches, events and talks. Here are our main activities:
17th April: Bokhus launch event with UniFor
Together with leading Italian manufacturer UniFor, Snøhetta has developed a new type of shelving system, Bokhus, specifically designed for libraries.
Location: UniFor Showroom, Viale Pasubio 15
Time: 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm
18th April: Volum press event with Lodes
Make sure to stop by the Lodes showroom to experience the expanded VOLUM series, with its newly developed wall, table and ceiling versions.
Location: Lodes Showroom, Via della Moscova 33
Time: 3.30 pm – 9.00 pm
19th April: Social launch event with Varier
Snøhetta and Varier have partnered to create Social, a versatile chair for the many purposes in a modern home.
Location: Varier Showroom, Via Molino delle Armi 11
Time: 7.00 pm – 10.00 pm
20th April: Marius Myking at Archiproducts
Director of Product Design, Marius Myking, will do a talk about Light and Shadows at Archiproducts Milano.
Location: Archiproducts Milano, Via Tortona 31
Time: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm
21st April: Kjetil Trædal Thorsen and Marius Myking at Euroluce
Concluding Snøhetta's program at Milan Design Week is Continuous state of reinvention, a talk about lighting and sustainability with founding partner Kjetil Trædal Thorsen and Marius Myking at Salone Del Mobile, Euroluce.
Location: Arena Aurore, Salone Del Mobile, Euroluce
Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 am
Bokhus for UniFor
Volum for Lodes
- Partner Michelle Delk Delivers Keynote at the Opening of the European Cultural Centre's Time Space Existence Exhibition May 22 (2023)
- Snøhetta Unveils Counterbalance at the European Cultural Centre in Venice May 15 (2023)
- Snøhetta opens new studio in Shenzhen, China May 12 (2023)
- Snøhetta awarded Architects of the Year in Monocle Design Awards 2023 April 27 (2023)
- Snøhetta wins three design awards for the 550 Madison Avenue Garden and the Ford Dearborn Campus Transformation Master Plan April 21 (2023)