Snøhetta opens new studio in Shenzhen, China
Snøhetta is proud to announce the opening of the new Shenzhen studio – the company's second studio in Asia and its 9th globally.
Shenzhen is a young city growing at an outstanding pace. Capturing and embracing that energy, the Shenzhen studio is a 10-person team working on several ongoing projects. Snøhetta is excited to place its roots here and grow with the city of Shenzhen and the greater region.
«As the youngest studio in the Snøhetta family, Studio Shenzhen is enthusiastic about continuing our transdisiplinary work promoting generosity, equality, collectiveness and sustainability in the region”, says Cheng Gong, Studio Director China.
- Skimuseet marks its centenary with a new entrance designed by Snøhetta December 02 (2023)
- Snøhetta collaborates on the concept design for the redevelopment of Downtown Auckland November 29 (2023)
- Holcim Awards North American jury led by Craig Dykers November 27 (2023)
- h2o architectes and Snøhetta complete renovation of Musée national de la Marine November 21 (2023)
- Three awards for Snøhetta at the 2023 Archiproducts Design Award November 20 (2023)