Three awards for Snøhetta at the 2023 Archiproducts Design Award
Last week, the Archiproducts Design Award announced its winners for 2023, and Snøhetta walked away with no less than three awards.
Our collaboration with Varier on the chair Social®Tilt won in the furniture category, and was also named “Sustainability Winner” — a new award celebrating designs that excel in the utilization of recyclable and biodegradable materials, and demonstrate a commitment to environmental responsibility.
The Volum lighting series expansion of wall, ceiling and freestanding versions, designed for the Italian lighting manufacturer Lodes, won in the lighting category.
The Archiproducts Design Awards bring together leading players in the world of design to witness the synergies between designers and brands, and reflect upon the creative scene. Judged and chosen by a jury panel of leading figures in Architecture and Design, the winning entries stood out for their unique concept and represent excellence in creativity, technology and research.
“All great design is a result of great collaboration, and the award ceremony was a testament to that. It was a pleasure to share this experience and night with our trusted collaborators and fellow industry colleagues.”
Marius Myking Director of Product Design
Social® for Varier
Volum for Lodes
- Skimuseet marks its centenary with a new entrance designed by Snøhetta December 02 (2023)
- Snøhetta collaborates on the concept design for the redevelopment of Downtown Auckland November 29 (2023)
- Holcim Awards North American jury led by Craig Dykers November 27 (2023)
- h2o architectes and Snøhetta complete renovation of Musée national de la Marine November 21 (2023)
- Snøhetta gingerbread house provide shelter for refugees November 14 (2023)